- Fremont Bank is a privately owned community bank that
offers online banking, electronic statement, online bill pay, financial software, telephone banking, visa check card, credit card, merchant, lockbox, mobile banking, and EFT and ACH origination services.
- Delivered BI Strategy over a period of 3 months ahead of budget and ahead of schedule
- Fremont Bank was upgrading its FISERV application and had thousands of BI reports written in older version of Cognos that also needed to be migrated so that the business is able to use the reports seamlessly after the FISERV upgrade.
- A comprehensive review of all information needs, BI architecture including data and technical architectures.
- Proof of concepts were built with combinations of FISERV versions (old and new) and Cognos (old and new) to discover gaps in the migration process.
- Rationalization of all previous reports, prioritization and impact to business.
- Recommendations including an architecture roadmap and costs to upgrade