- Wished to drive revenue through insightful customer segmentation and omni-channel marketing
- Very active in designing marketing campaigns and market segmentation, but had poor visibility into the ROI of those campaigns and segments
- The project was delivered ahead of schedule and budget and reignited revenue growth from 8% YoY to a significant 20% YoY
- Walmart.com revenue growth was flattening even as the overall eCommerce market was showing growth. Marketing required multi-channel insight, segmentation and management.
- Business leaders were frustrated at their lack of visibility into marketing campaign effectiveness, spend and ROI.
- A data mart was constructed to hold six months worth of customer behavior and detailed data on marketing campaigns and segmentation
- Algorithms were developed to analyze and determine the profiles for click-to-site and browsing that led to the highest abandonment rate and highest conversion rates. In addition, analytics were developed for visibility into key KPIs for Marketing Campaigns.
- Reports and Dashboards were built for: Revenue vs. expected from Display SEO, Paid, Affiliates, email (DR). Reports included cost and ROI for campaign management.